Initial reports are that the explosion could have been caused by a gas leak in the Spanish city, which is popular with tourists.
Neighbours were alerted to the explosion following a loud bang and a pillar of smoke.
Three people have been injured, one of whom very seriously.
The incident happened in the Durcal part of Granada.
The explosion happened on Monday afternoon and the emergency services were called to the scene.
The shop has been damaged by the explosion and surrounding buildings have also been affected.
Granada is in the community of Andalusia in Spain, which is in the south of the country.
Let’s block ads! (Why?)
Daily Express :: World Feed