First Solar, Inc ($ FSLR)
First Solar beat estimates today and raises revenue guidance for 2017.
- 52 Week range: Low of $ 28.60 (November, 2016) and the High is $ 74.29 (March, 2016)
- 1 Month performance: 5.4%
- 6-month performance: -3.1%
- 1-year performance: -41.7%
- 50 simple moving average (SMA): $ 33.37
- 100 SMA: $ 34.64
- 200 SMA: $ 39.54
Whiting Petroleum Corp ($ WLL)
Whiting Petroleum posts a big quarterly loss. Stock falls after hours.
- 52 Week range: Low of $ 3.35 (February, 2016) and the High is $ 14.44 (June, 2016)
- 1 Month performance: -4.7%
- 6-month performance: 43.9%
- 1-year performance: 167.8%
- 50 simple moving average (SMA): $ 11.85
- 100 SMA: $ 10.55
- 200 SMA: $ 9.89
Disclosure: Performance data is as of the date of this posting. I do not own stock in the companies listed above. This article only lists performance, moving averages, and is not a recommendation of the companies. I accept no responsibility for any investment decisions the reader makes. Check out my reports on DryShips, Nordstrom, and last week’s recap.
The post Stocks to Watch – $ FSLR, $ WLL – February 21, 2017 appeared first on CAMTRADING.